Establishing a plumbline in the hearts of God's people.

Call us at:


Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to have a referral intake form in order to be seen by a counselor? 
Yes. If you are being referred by one of our sponsoring churches, you must receive your intake form from them.

Who are the Supporting churches?
Our supporting churches are Asbury UMC, Believers Church, Parkview Baptist, Riveroaks Presbyterian, Anthem Church, and Northside Christian.

Do I have to be a member of one of the churches in order to get an intake form? 
No, but you must talk to a senior member of the sponsoring church in order for them to cover the cost of counseling.

Can I receive pastoral counseling if I do not attend a sponsoring church? 
Yes.  We have expanded our pastoral counseling services to the community at large; however, you will be responsible for all fees for service.  You can click on the "Getting Started" page for instructions on how to start the process.

Is my donation tax deductible?

Yes, we are a 501 (c) (03) not for profit organization.

Will a donation improve my status on the waiting list? 
No. Making a donation does not in anyway move you up the waiting list.

I know there is not always a charge for counseling, can I make a donation anyway? 
Donations are always appreciated but never expected. 

How long is the waiting list? 
You can expect a wait of 6 to 8 weeks depending on our counselors' schedules.

Can I give to different areas of the ministry?
Yes. You can give to any part of the ministry that you would like to give to.  Please make sure you specify where you would like your donation to go with the understanding that Plumbline Ministries, Inc. has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.  All unspecified donation go into the general fund.

Can I donate things other than money?
Yes. All donations are appreciated and accepted.  For a list of things needed for the ministry, please check the "Needs and Wishes" tab found under "About Us."  If you are interested in volunteering your time, please contact the office for more information. 

What is the process to be seen by a counselor?

1. The potential client must turn an intake form to the main office 8222 E 103rd St, suite 127, Tulsa.  If you are being referred by a sponsoring church you may obtain an intake form from the church.  If you are a paying client you may go to our website to obtain an intake form.
2.  After turning in your intake form you will be called to schedule a time to come in and take the Taylor Johnson Temperate Analysis (TJTA).
3.  After the completing and scoring of your TJTA, you will be called to schedule an onboarding session where you will go over the TJTA.
4.  A counselor will call you to schedule your first session with him/her.